Complete Listing Top Pop Songs 1968
Billboard Hits from 1968
Discover the music that defined 1968 with our complete listing of top pop songs from that iconic year. Travel back in time and experience the unforgettable chart-toppers that dominated the airwaves.
From legendary bands to up-and-coming artists, immerse yourself in the sounds of 1968. Relive the magic of hits like “Hey Jude” by The Beatles, “Mrs. Robinson” by Simon & Garfunkel, and “Dock of the Bay” by Otis Redding.
With over 100 chart-topping songs from various genres, this comprehensive listing is a must-have for any music lover or collector. Rediscover your favorite tunes and explore the tracks that have stood the test of time.
“Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.” – Victor Hugo
Don’t miss out on this incredible collection of the best pop songs from 1968. Order your copy today and experience the nostalgia and magic of the music that shaped a generation.
Discover the Top Pop Songs of 1968
Relive the golden era of music with our comprehensive collection of the top pop songs from 1968. Experience a nostalgic journey back in time as we take you through the hits that defined an unforgettable year in music.
1. “Hey Jude” by The Beatles
Get lost in the timeless lyrics and iconic melody of this legendary song by one of the greatest bands of all time.
2. “Mrs. Robinson” by Simon & Garfunkel
Transport yourself back to the era of “The Graduate” with this bittersweet anthem that captured the hearts of millions.
3. “I Heard It Through the Grapevine” by Marvin Gaye
Feel the soulful rhythm and raw emotion that made this Motown classic an instant hit.
4. “Dock of the Bay” by Otis Redding
Immerse yourself in the smooth vocals of Otis Redding as he sings about longing and reflection.
5. “Sunshine of Your Love” by Cream
Experience the power of rock as Cream delivers an electrifying performance with their signature song.
6. “Born to Be Wild” by Steppenwolf
Rev up your engines and get ready to rock with this iconic anthem that became the soundtrack of rebellion.
7. “People Got to Be Free” by The Rascals
Join the fight for equality and unity with this uplifting song that became an anthem for social change.
8. “Jumpin’ Jack Flash” by The Rolling Stones
Feel the energy and excitement as The Rolling Stones deliver a powerhouse performance with this timeless rock song.
9. “Dance to the Music” by Sly & The Family Stone
Bring out your dancing shoes and groove to the funky beats of this infectious and influential hit.
10. “Dock of the Bay” by Aretha Franklin
Experience the soulful rendition of this Otis Redding classic as Aretha Franklin delivers her iconic and powerful vocals.
Discover these unforgettable songs and more as you dive into the top pop hits of 1968. Relive the magic and memories of a remarkable year in music with our carefully curated collection.
Billboard Hits from 1968
Discover the best pop songs of 1968 with our comprehensive collection of Billboard hits! Relive the magic of the late ’60s and enjoy the iconic music that defined the era.
Why Choose Billboard Hits from 1968?
- Experience the nostalgia and transport yourself back to the music scene of 1968.
- Listen to the unforgettable songs that topped the charts and became timeless classics.
- Perfect for parties, road trips, or simply reliving the good old days.
- Celebrate the artists and bands that shaped the pop music landscape of the late ’60s.
- The most popular pop songs of 1968, all in one collection.
- Includes hits from renowned artists such as The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and Aretha Franklin.
- Digitally remastered for enhanced audio quality.
- Conveniently organized for easy browsing and playlist creation.
|1||“Hey Jude”||The Beatles|
|2||“Jumpin’ Jack Flash”||The Rolling Stones|
|4||“Sunshine of Your Love”||Cream|
|5||“Mrs. Robinson”||Simon & Garfunkel|
Get your copy of Billboard Hits from 1968 today and relive the music that defined an era!
Complete Listing of 1968 Top Pop Songs
Welcome to our complete listing of the top pop songs from 1968. Relive the music that defined this iconic year and enjoy the hits that topped the charts. From classic rock to soulful ballads, this list has it all. Explore the songs that made 1968 an unforgettable year in music history.
Top Pop Songs of 1968
|1||Hey Jude||The Beatles|
|2||Love is Blue||Paul Mauriat|
|4||(Sittin’ On) The Dock of the Bay||Otis Redding|
|5||People Got to Be Free||The Rascals|
Experience the nostalgia of 1968 with some of the most memorable hits:
- Hey Jude by The Beatles
- Love is Blue by Paul Mauriat
- Honey by Bobby Goldsboro
- (Sittin’ On) The Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding
- People Got to Be Free by The Rascals
Order Your Favorites
If you want to relive the magic of 1968, order your favorite songs from our complete listing of the top pop songs. Create your own playlist or gift it to a fellow music lover. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own a piece of musical history.
Relive the Soundtrack of ’68
Step back in time to the groovy tunes of 1968! Relive the magic of the Billboard hits that defined a generation. Our collection of top pop songs from 1968 is the perfect way to bring back memories and transport you to a time of peace, love, and rock ‘n’ roll.
Why Choose Our Collection?
- Authenticity: Our songs are the original recordings from 1968, capturing the spirit and essence of the era.
- Wide Variety: Our collection features a diverse range of genres, including pop, rock, soul, and more. There’s something for everyone!
- Meticulously Curated: Our team of music experts has carefully selected only the best and most iconic songs from 1968.
- High-Quality Sound: Experience crystal-clear audio that will transport you back in time and make you feel like you’re right in the middle of the Woodstock Festival.
Our collection of top pop songs from 1968 includes all the chart-toppers and unforgettable classics. From The Beatles to The Rolling Stones, from Aretha Franklin to Marvin Gaye, you’ll find all the iconic artists that defined the sound of ’68.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the songs you’ll find in our collection:
- Hey Jude by The Beatles
- Jumpin’ Jack Flash by The Rolling Stones
- Respect by Aretha Franklin
- I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye
- Sittin’ on the Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding
How to Access the Collection
Bringing the sound of ’68 to your ears is as easy as ABC:
- Visit our website at www.soundtrackof68.com
- Select the “Top Pop Songs 1968” collection
- Choose your preferred format: CD, vinyl, or digital download
- Complete your purchase
- Get ready to groove to the sounds of the sixties!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to relive the soundtrack of ’68. Order your collection today and bring the spirit of the sixties back to life!
What songs are included in the Complete Listing Top Pop Songs 1968?
The Complete Listing Top Pop Songs 1968 includes all the Billboard hits from 1968. Some of the popular songs from that year include “Hey Jude” by The Beatles, “Mrs. Robinson” by Simon & Garfunkel, and “Love is Blue” by Paul Mauriat.
Is this album available in digital format?
No, the Complete Listing Top Pop Songs 1968 is not available in digital format. It is only available as a physical listing of the top pop songs from 1968.
How many songs are included in the Complete Listing Top Pop Songs 1968?
The Complete Listing Top Pop Songs 1968 includes a total of 100 songs. It is a comprehensive collection of the most popular songs from 1968 according to the Billboard charts.